Thursday, October 11, 2012

Internet Explorer rendering issue fixed

I noticed today that viewing this site in IE blew things up. This was due mainly to putting javascript source for HTML5 canvas operations above the fold in a couple of blog entries.

I fixed that, so the page should look normal to IE users... however, you're missing out. Use an HTML5-capable browser instead to get the full gist of what I've been working on lately. And also the cool pacman banner.

In other news, Adelaide turns one year old on Sunday! Here she is with her sister Scout, the person who has given Liberty and I the most help with the baby, and who is possibly the most loving and patient sister a baby could have. I love them both more than I can say... but I'll keep trying anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment